Ingredients (serves 4)
- 2 teaspoons oil
- 600g beef mince
- 300g can kidney beans, rinsed and drained
- 200g jar store-bought salsa (medium heat)
- 1/2 cup chopped coriander
- 8 flour tortillas
- 1 avocado, sliced, to serve
- sour cream, to serve
- shredded butter lettuce, to serve
- grated tasty cheese, to serve
Heat oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Cook mince for 5 minutes or until browned.
Add salsa and kidney beans, increase heat to high and simmer for a further 8-10 minutes or until sauce is reduced and thickened.
Stir through the coriander.
To serve, warm the tortillas in the oven following packet instructions. Serve mince on the tortillas, with sour cream, avocado, lettuce and cheese. Roll up to enclose.